Start a freezone company
in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates
What do we mean by Free Zone?
It is a company domiciled in one of the free zones in Dubai or in one of the emirates of the Arabian peninsula. This type of company makes it possible to trade on the world scale, including on the spot, in the United Arab Emirates, without being forced to associate with an Emirati. There are nearly 25 Free Zones in the United Arab Emirates, all with the common denominator of being based on the same set of laws (UAE Freezone Laws), and being restricted to specific fields of activity. Capitalize on the development of the United Arab Emirates, and benefit from their legal, fiscal and geographical advantages by setting up your company in one of its free zones.
Opportunities offered by a Free Zone company
- Doing business anywhere in the world, including the United Arab Emirates
- Obtain a visa for the founder and his family, as well as for the company’s staff
- Becoming, if you wish, tax resident in the United Arab Emirates
- Accounting very simplified, almost non-existent
- Possibility of opening a company and personal bank account with withdrawal card, checkbook, including access to the option of online banking
- No taxation on the company, nor on the profits
- No Emirati partner required to settle in the Emirates.
- Possibility of opening a branch of a foreign company in Freezone.
- Hiring employees
- Free movement of capital and repatriation of capital
- Rent or not offices
- Opening of company and / or personal bank account
Types of activities
- creation of a freezone company is limited to 5 types of activities:
- Industrial Activities
- Commercial activities
- Consulting and Services
- Import Export
- Media (print, audiovisual, internet, ICT …)
Licensing and Constraints
- Freezone companies must obtain one of the following licenses:
- Industry (Production, Industry, Manufacturing)
- Trading (purchase / sale of merchandise, import export)
- Services (advice, services, media)
- The company must be domiciled in one of the 25 free zones (Freezones) of the United Arab Emirates
Procedures and deadlines
- Reservation of company name and agreement in principle – from 1 to 7 working days
- Signature of the legal documents and obtaining of the license – from 1 to 7 working days
- Opening bank account (possible upon obtaining the license).
- Registration of the company in immigration – from 5 to 10 working days
- Obtaining a 3-year resident visa renewable – from 5 to 21 working days
- Medical examination, obtaining the identity card – from 4 to 10 working days
- Passport of shareholder (s)
- Passport of the Director (s)
- Proof of domicile of shareholder (according to freezone)
- CV of or shareholders in English (according to freezone, translation possible)
- Tax: No taxes
- Ownership: You own your company 100%
- Repatriation: 100% of capital and profits
- Confidentiality: Total, as there is no public register of companies
- Accounting: Yes, but in its most simplified version
- Barrier: No commercial barriers and no quota
- Infrastructure: Yes, and all of high quality
- Import and export procedure: Yes, but very flexible
- Imports / Exports: 0%, not taxed
- Restriction: No, no restrictions on hiring expatriates
- Residence Visa: Yes, valid for 3 years in the United Arab Emirates
Get in touch with us
We will contact you within 24 hours to discuss with you your project and your objectives and guide you in all of your business undertakings.
We can be contacted by phone at the number below
Address : Swiss Tower – Office 506, Cluster Y, Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) – PO BOX 391960 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Metro : Damac Properties
License NO. : 12802
Registered Agent number (registered at Ajman Freezone) : OS/RA/051/2015
Telephone : +971 50 100 33 02
WhatsApp : +971 50 100 33 02
Skype : Khaled.easycompany
Opening hours: 9am to 7pm
What type of company can we start in the United Arab Emirates?
A team at your service
Put all the assets on your side, by consulting EasyCompanyDubai.com for advice and for the creation of companies.
Depending on your objectives and goals, a dedicated consultant will propose concrete solutions and will accompany you in all the steps.