Start a mainland/LLC company
in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates
What do we mean by MAINLAND or local company (LLC)?
This company is characterized by a flexibility that combines elements of partnership and business structures. An LLC is not a corporation, it is a legal form of corporation that protects its owners from limited liability in most jurisdictions of the United States. It is not compulsory for LLCs to be created for profit. In some US states, companies that provide professional services requiring a state professional license, such as legal or medical services, are not allowed to form an LLC but may take the form of another, very similar entity , Known as a professional limited liability company.
Possibilities available to local companies
- Trade in the United Arab Emirates
- Reservation of a prime location in a shopping center
- Open a restaurant, a shop, a service company …
- Opening a bank account with E-banking and credit card
- From a favorable import
- Flexible management and simplified accounting
- Acquisition of a property in Dubai or the United Arab Emirates, through the company.
Constraints of local companies
Association with a local partner (sponsor) who will hold 51% of the shares.
However this partner says “mute” in most cases, will not have direct involvement in your business, however, he will have to pay him an annual annuity.
For more information, please contact us.
Types of activities involved
- Factories for the local market
- Service companies
Procedures and deadlines
- Reservation of company name – 1 day
- Preparation of documentation and document verification – 2 days
- Signature of the statutes (depending on the jurisdiction, your presence may be required) – 1 day
- Receipt of Articles, Certificate of Registration and License – 3 days
- Bank account opening – 2 days
- Tax: no taxes
- Accounting: 300,000 AED, in cash or in kind
- Associates: 51% Local, 49%, minimum 2, maximum 50
- Activities: All except Insurance and Banking. Asset management for own account is allowed. Not on behalf of third parties
- Confidentiality: Total, there is no public register of companies
- Incorporation costs: Low creation costs
- Creation time: about 5 working days. A few more days will be required if prior authorization is required
- Incorporation costs: Actual costs of the administration, our service charges are in addition and clearly indicated according to your project.
- Starting from: 19000 AED, including sponsor fees, excluding option and excluding service charge.
- Residence Visa: Yes, investors are entitled to a residence visa.
Get in touch with us
We will contact you within 24 hours to discuss with you your project and your objectives and guide you in all of your business undertakings.
We can be contacted by phone at the number below
Address : Swiss Tower – Office 506, Cluster Y, Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) – PO BOX 391960 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Metro : Damac Properties
License NO. : 12802
Registered Agent number (registered at Ajman Freezone) : OS/RA/051/2015
Telephone : +971 50 100 33 02
WhatsApp : +971 50 100 33 02
Skype : Khaled.easycompany
Opening hours: 9am to 7pm
What type of company can we start in the United Arab Emirates?
A team at your service
Put all the assets on your side, by consulting EasyCompanyDubai.com for advice and for the creation of companies.
Depending on your objectives and goals, a dedicated consultant will propose concrete solutions and will accompany you in all the steps.